About Honora Healthcare Services
Welcome to Honora Healthcare Services, our agency is RN owned and operated, bringing more than 25 years of combined clinical nursing experience to your loved ones’ care. Among our team of healthcare professionals are: Home health aides, direct care workers, medical assistants and CNA’s. We are available to work with you in all facets of your care and wellness needs. We work with families and case managers to devise and customize care based on you or your loved ones specific needs, Honora Healthcare service is DD licensed to provide: Respite care, attendant care, non emergency transportation services and adult day program (DTA). Additional summer and after school programs for youth. (DTT, DTS, HAH, TRE, GSE) are finally here. Call us today for more detail.
Chief Executive Officer – Samson Omosowon, RN, CSCM
Executive Director – Joy Omosowon, RN, BSN, BSc. Psychology
- To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of care.
- To be the provider of choice in the community.
- To be the employer of choice in the community.
- To be a financially viable agency.
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- keeping our client’s health, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services,
- treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information,
- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities,
- recruiting, training and retaining competent staff;
- valuing, supporting, recognizing and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset,
- nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward
- developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community,
- conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner,
- adhering to the professional code of ethics of DDD; and,
- applying continuous quality improvement measures by way of trainings and in services throughout our Agency.
We are committed to providing high quality, client- focused programs aimed towards promoting client’s dignity and independence with family involvement. Client’s individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
8512 N. Norwalk. Suite 111.
Mesa, AZ. 85215
(480) 807 0018
(480) 335 3099
2725 S. Alma School Road
Chandler, AZ. 85286
(480) 793-7992 (DTA/GSE)
(480) 793-7996 (DTT/DTS)
2620 W. Broadway Road, Suite 1-4
Mesa, AZ. 85202
(480) 556-1437 (DTA/GSE)
(480) 758-4488 (DTT/DTS)